We are grateful to announce the KOVI Fabrics Scholarship 2023 for students who strive for excellence and outstanding performance. As a way of giving back to the community, we’ve decided to support individuals working toward their future through education.
KOVI Fabrics Scholarship gives a one-time grant of $1,000 to one deserving student to help pay for books, tuition, or other educational expenses so they can be a step closer to achieving their goals.
We are looking for students who are devoted to academic achievement and the pursuit of better education, and who are presently enrolled in a postgraduate program in design or any relevant field.
Learn more about how you can apply for our scholarship below.
- Scholarship Name: KOVI Fabrics Scholarship 2023
- Deadline: June 15, 2023
- Scholarship Value: $1,000 (one-time reward)
- Available scholarship slots: 1
Who Can Apply
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be a permanent legal U.S. resident physically residing in the fifty United States of America or a holder of a valid student visa
- Must be enrolled or planning to enroll at an accredited two-year, four-year, or technical/vocational college or university in the United States.
- Must be a student in design-related fields such as textile design, interior design, and fashion design
How to Apply
- The applicant must write a 500-word essay on one of the following topics:
- What development excites you the most when it comes to sustainability in the fabric industry and why?
- What role can used or vintage furniture play in today’s design world?
- What trends in home fabrics are you the most excited about and why?
- What is the history of leather and its role in a sustainable future?
- Are we truly innovating or just copying forgotten designs in our homes?
- Send your essay to firstname.lastname@example.org as an attached PDF file along with the following details:
- Your full name
- The name of your school
- Your expected graduation date (for high school seniors only)
- Use the subject line: KOVI Fabrics Scholarship 2023 | (Your Full Name)
- Essays must be sent to email@example.com as an attached PDF file, along with your full name, address, contact information, school name, and date of birth.
- Please include your resume in the email.
Terms and Conditions
Only one submission is allowed per applicant. You must present proof of your eligibility for the program based on the qualifications mentioned above.
By applying, you agree to allow KOVI Fabrics to use your photo and personal information for marketing purposes if you are the chosen candidate.