KOVI Fabrics has provided numerous businesses and customers with top-quality textiles for various projects. Our custom design service allows clients to get exactly the right product for their upholstery needs.
Now we’re giving back to deserving nonprofits and grassroots organizations through our Fabrics Donation Program.
The donation program is open to organizations founded and based in the United States. We will be giving fabrics to different organizations and any upcoming events.
Keep on reading for more details on how you or your organization can qualify for the KOVI Fabrics Donation Program.
Donation Program Details
- Program Name: KOVI Fabrics Donation Program
Who Can Apply
The KOVI Fabrics Donation Program is open to organizations based in the United States that fall within the following categories:
- Care homes
- Senior centers
- Rescue organizations
- Nonprofit organizations
- Design or art programs for underserved communities
How to Apply
Apply to the program by sending an email telling us why your organization needs fabrics or textiles. Include the following in your email:
- Yardage required
- Purpose of the donated fabric
- Name of organization or project
- Mailing address
- Contact information (phone and email)
Use the subject line: The KOVI Donation Program – (Your Organization Name)
Please email all requested details to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reach out to you using the same communication channel if you are eligible for our donation program.
Terms and Conditions
- The donation program entails giving fabrics to deserving organizations or for any upcoming events.
- Only one submission per person or organization is allowed. You must prove your eligibility based on the criteria above.
- By participating in this program, you give KOVI Fabrics permission to use your organization name or given name for marketing purposes.